I know it’s been a while since I’ve talked or shown fashion/outfits on the blog, but I figured there was no better time to jump back in than during the Nordstrom #NSale. It’s no secret I’m a huge Nordstrom fan and this is seriously the best sale they have all year. My approach was a little different this time (more casual less work focused) since I’m currently #funemployed, but I still indulged a little nonetheless.
Here are my purchases from the sale:
1. Born Slater Bootie- I’ve wanted some short boots for a while and these had enough “edge” to peak my interest. They are very comfortable and I can’t wait to wear them in the fall!
2. Caslon Funnel Neck Shirt- I can’t wait to get my hands on this top—unfortunately, it appears everyone else had the same idea so it’s backordered. I’m hoping it comes before our trip to CO in September.
3. Citizens of Humanity Ava jeans- straight leg, medium to dark wash…the perfect versatile jeans for almost any situation. Love them!
4. Kut from the Kloth Jennifer grey skinnies- I’ve never tried this brand before but was looking for some grey skinny jeans that weren’t going to break the bank but would also fit my “adult” body. Winner! They are definitely skinny, but didn’t feel painted on. (I can’t find them online anymore- sold out maybe?)
5. Make+Model Vintage Lounge Pants- oh the drama to get these (2 pairs had manufacturing defects), but it’s so hard to find a good lounge/pj pant that’s not too short. Love these!
6. MeToo Shelby – I’m on the fence on these, what do y’all think? I ordered the 7.5 and it’s just a little tight/short. I think the 8 would be too big. Worth trying the different size?
7. Trouve High/Low Sweater – I got this in the plum/purple color. It definitely runs big (I got the XXS) but looks awesome with the grey skinny jeans. I think it will also work well with leggings. It’s cotton which is key for sweaters in my/our climate.
8. Pleione Mixed Media Roll sleeve top- While most people love this top, I just wasn’t one of them. It did absolutely nothing for me- maybe it was just too big? Disappointed I didn’t share this blogger’s love of the shirt. She and her readers make it look good!! (returned)
Here are a couple of other items still on my wish list…
Dansko Wedges (on the fence—opinions?), Frye Short boots (I want these in grey since I have tall ones in cognac); Marc by Marc Jacobs purse- sold out; Miz Mooz oxfords (not sure I’m “cool” enough but I keep eyeing them)
So there you have it…the FashionableMiles #NSale 2013 picks. There are TONS of other great items available, and if you need some direction, shoot me an email or tweet and I’ll be happy to help you out. Hurry up and shop peeps- the sale ends Sunday at midnight pacific!!